The Digital UK & France FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role has become increasingly more important with FP&A teams adapting quickly and developing their new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
The Digital UK & France FP&A Board will be held online on the 14 October 2020 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM BST (5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST). Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to adapt FP&A to the "New Normal".
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions,
More details on the subject matter and speakers are available below.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital UK & France FP&A Board will unite our members of London and Paris FP&A Boards chapters. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the UK and Europe where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the "New Normal"
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM BST
(5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CEST)
- Scenario Planning: Quick, Integrated and Multidimensional
- Digital Transformation for Cash Flow Management
- Digital FP&A: Moving to the Leading Analytical Stage
- The Role of Modern Technology
- Latest Trends in FP&A Recruitment
- Conclusions and Recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts
- Jose Nazario, FP&A and CCAR Director - Global Consumer Banking at Citi, New York FP&A Board member
- David Moreira, Chief Financial Officer at Motesque
- Med Ahmadoun, Director, Financial Analysis and Accountability at Government of Ontario, Toronto FP&A Board member, AI/ML FP&A Committee member
- Chris Grundy, Director at SAP
- Mikaël Deiller, Director at Michael Page France
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.