The Digital Pan-Australian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The economic volatility of 2020 has revealed the shortcomings of the traditional FP&A process and the pressing need for transformation. For budgeting, planning, and forecasting in particular, conventional methods are no longer sufficient.
This is where Scenario Planning and Rolling Forecasts can help guide us. Both processes are essential in becoming more agile and resilient. However, there are many myths and misconceptions about Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning. While both approaches are centred on a modern driver-based, collaborative and connected FP&A framework, they are distinct processes requiring a balanced approach.
Discover more at The Digital Pan-Australian FP&A Board, on October 26th at 4:30 PM AEDT.
Join our experienced panel of speakers to discuss the subject of Managing Risks and Opportunities of Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning. We will hear from senior representatives from ACN Pacific and Calvary Health Care.
If the timing of the live event is inconvenient, you can still register to receive the recording by email.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). We now have Board chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Pan-Australian FP&A Board will unite our Australian FP&A Board chapters from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. We also extend the invitation to some guests from Australia and New Zealand where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Managing Risks and Opportunities of Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
4:30 PM to 6:00 PM AEDT
(6:30 AM to 8:00 AM BST)
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
- Modern FP&A Framework for effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
- Best practice Rolling Forecast
- Scenario Planning - how to manage risks and opportunities
- Importance of quality data in both Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
- The role of modern technology in Scenario Planning
- FP&A Market Trends
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
Online. Webinar format.
- Saeeda Shah, Head of FP&A at Bolton Clarke
- Pradeep Mucherla, Director of Finance at Calvary Health Care
- Lisa Gill, Finance Director at ACN Pacific, CPA President NSW Divisional Council and GAICD
- Chris Chan, Global Product Marketing at SAP
- Ross Macdonald, Manager - Accounting & Finance at Michael Page
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.