The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
It is commonly agreed that the traditional budgeting process is time-consuming and costly. It rarely focuses on strategy and adds little value. Although traditional budgets have evolved over the years, they can hardly meet the challenges of the modern economic and business environment. Join our global discussion on whether Beyond Budgeting is the best alternative. At the meeting, we will discuss whether it is realistic to abandon the budget and transform the whole process.
The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will be held on the 3rd of February 2021 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM SGT.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to move from Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting.
If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Fourth Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will unite our Asian FP&A Board chapters from Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Tokyo. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Asia where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
9:30 AM - 11:00 GMT
8:30 PM - 10:00 PM AEDT
- Beyond Budgeting - Business Agility in Practice
- Agile Planning incorporating Beyond Budgeting principles. Roche Australia experience
- How technology can enable Better or Beyond Budgeting
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Digital. Webinar format.
Panellists and a Facilitator:
- Rikard Olsson, Managing Director at Beyond Budgeting Roundtable
- Stefan Plattner, Finance Director and Community Lead Future at Roche
- Adri de Vleeschauwer, Chapter Lead - Business Advisory at Roche
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the FP&A Board is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrants with missing and incorrect details.