The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
There is a lot of hype these days about the concept of FP&A Business Partnering. At the time when FP&A framework is moving outside of Finance to the entire organisation into Extended Planning & Analysis (xP&A), FP&A Business Partnering need to keep up with this new model to stay relevant.
In the current highly uncertain business environment, an xP&A Business Partner needs to be equipped with defined skills and competencies that bridge technical acumen, technology, and influence. The latest technological advances have enhanced and transformed FP&A frameworks. xP&A Business Partnering is the latest trend that is going well beyond just Finance and involves the entire organisation.
Join us to learn more about the concept of extended Planning and Analysis Business Partner from our experienced, international panel of experts.
The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will be held on 8 April from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM SGT. If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will unite our Asian FP&A Board chapters from Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Tokyo. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Asia where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM AEST
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- The Skillset Required for xP&A Business Partnering
- How to Execute xP&A Business Partnering - a Case Study?
- Business Partnering Behaviours
- How Modern Technology can Enhance and Transform Business Partnering Models?
- Integrative Intelligence in xP&A
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Douglas Yeung, Senior Director, APAC Finance at Genesys, Singapore FP&A Board member
- Paul Lennie, Chief Financial Officer at Asurion, Singapore FP&A Board member
- Emma Martin, Commercial & Finance Director, WPP Unilever at Ogilvy, Singapore FP&A Board member
- Jithu Varghese, Senior Consultant, Solution Advisory - ANZ at Jedox
- Bryan Lapidus, Director, FP&A Practice at the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), USA
- Hans Gobin, International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrants with missing and incorrect details.