The Digital Benelux FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
There is a lot of hype these days about the concept of FP&A Business Partnering. However, only 25% of FP&A’s time is spent on value-adding activities such as decisions support and business partnering ( as per FP&A Trends Survey -2020).
In the current highly uncertain business environment, an FP&A business partner needs to be equipped with defined skills and competencies that bridge technical acumen, technology, and influence. The latest technological advances have enhanced and transformed FP&A frameworks. Digitised FP&A Business Partnering is the latest trend that is going well beyond just Finance and involves the entire organisation.
Join our experienced panel of experts to discuss how we can digitise FP&A collaboration in a way that is meaningful, impactful and measured in outcomes.
The Digital Benelux FP&A Board will be held online on the 27th of January 2021 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM CET.
Register to participate online or attend the recorded version If the timing is not convenient.
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Benelux FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Brussels and Amsterdam. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from Luxembourg where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary. The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
The Art and Science of Digitised FP&A Business Partnering
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM CET
(3:30 PM - 5:00 PM GMT)
1. FP&A Business Partnering: how mature is your model?
2. Is Modern Collaboration Possible Without Digitisation?
3. Integrated FP&A Business Partnering
4. How Modern Technology can enhance and transform FP&A Business Partnering?
5. Skills Required for Digitised FP&A - A Recruiter's Perspective?
6. Conclusions and recommendations
7. Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts:
- Ron Monteiro, Corporate (Senior) Director of Finance at Kruger Products, Toronto FP&A Board member
- Milan Bukumirovic, Managing Director Business Services UK, Ireland & Nordics at SWAROVSKI
- Mirela Maric, Senior Director Finance Operations at Upfield (part of KKR portfolio group ex Unilever Group), Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Dr. Karsten Oehler, Professor Controlling & Accounting at Provadis School of International Management and Technology AG and Solution Architect at CCH Tagetik Benelux
- Estelle James, Regional VP - Managed Business Services at Protiviti/Robert Half
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.