In the current highly uncertain business environment, an FP&A business partner needs to be equipped with defined skills and competencies that bridge technical acumen, technology, and influence. The latest technological advances have enhanced and transformed FP&A frameworks. Digitized FP&A Business Partnering is now the latest trend that is going well beyond just Finance involving the entire organization to move FP&A and planning to the next level.
Watch the full recording of the North American FP&A Board to explore how we can digitize FP&A collaboration in a way that is meaningful, impactful and measured in outcomes.
- New Journey for FP&A - Skills and Processes
- FP&A Business Partnering: How Mature is Your Model?
- A Journey Towards Integrated FP&A Business Partnering
- Technology to Build FP&A Business Partnering
- Getting Future-ready for Digitized FP&A Business Partnering - Mindset Required
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session