The Third Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
FP&A is going to thrive and evolve if it continues to enhance the decision-making process in an uncertain business environment. We need to continue the FP&A analytical transformation journey.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are on course to become the most revolutionary technologies in enhancing finance’s decision-support role. While automation (even through RPA) has eliminated many repetitive tasks and unnecessary human intervention, the next step for FP&A is to develop advanced analytics capabilities, and it can deliver business value through actionable recommendations.
We would like to invite you to learn more about FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving to the Leading Stage from our experienced and international panel of experts.
Register for the Third Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board to join us online on November 24 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM SGT. If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all the registrants.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will unite our Asian FP&A Board chapters from Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Tokyo.
We are also happy to invite some guests from other Asian countries where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details.
FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving to the Leading Stage
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
(8:30 AM - 10:00 AM GMT)
(12:30 PM - 2:00 PM GST)
- Digital FP&A: the Key Steps of Analytical Transformation
- No Buzzwords: Basics of Starting your Data Journey
- A Case Study from the Field: Sanofi FP&A Analytical Transformation through RPA
- A Case from Sandoz: Analytical Transformation of FP&A using AI/ML and RPA
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a Fundamental Part of Digital FP&A
- A Role For Us In The Leading Stage
- How Artificial Intelligence will Impact the Role of the FP&A
- Conclusions and Recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts
- Khaled Chowdhury, Director Of Analytics & Business Intelligence at CMC Materials, Singapore FP&A Board member, AI/ML FP&A Committee member
- Guillaume Dubois, Head of China Asia Pacific Analytic COE at Sanofi, Singapore
- Flavio Caruso, Chief Financial Officer Cluster I Europe at Sandoz, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Manish Sharma, Vice President, Asia-Pacific at Servicetrace GmbH
- Bryan Lapidus, Director, FP&A Practice at the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), USA
- Eugenia Ng, Associate Director (Finance, Accounting and Healthcare Life Sciences) at Michael Page Singapore
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, consultants, and registrations with missing details.