The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
2022 has been a year full of surprises and “Black Swans”, and perhaps one of the most unpredictable ever seen. FP&A teams have been contending with a string of challenges, upheavals and transformations.
But now that the year is coming to a close, we must ask ourselves: What are the top Financial Planning and Analysis trends to watch out for in 2023 and beyond?
Join our webinar on January 19th at 4:00 PM GMT / 11:00 AM EST where our experts will discuss themes ranging from the macro environment and labor market to system automation and financial modeling.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Diana Groschupp, VP FP&A Europe at TD SYNNEX, Paris FP&A Board member
- Roberto di Matteo, Country CFO at Takeda, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Abdel-Rahman Selmy, Director Supply Chain Finance at Unilever, New York FP&A Board member
- Thomas Peff, Director at Workday
- Larysa Melnychuk, Founder and CEO at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
Inside the Crystal Ball: Top 7 Trends Shaping FP&A in 2023 and Beyond
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
1. Planning for Uncertainty
2. Top seven trends shaping FP&A in 2023 and Beyond
3. Conclusions and Recommendations
4. Q&A Session