The Digital Benelux FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
There are so many great stories to be told in FP&A in order to facilitate the decision-making process! At this time of advanced analytics, flexible dashboarding and effective data visualisation, FP&A Storytelling has become both an art and science.
We would like to invite you to the next FP&A Trends Webinar where senior finance leaders from Coty, FedEx Express, Nidec - ACIM Division and Unit4 will share their practical insights on the subject.
How can we apply analytics, visualisation and dashboarding to FP&A Storytelling in order to enhance the fact-based decision-making process?
Join our experienced and international panel of speakers to find out the answers and to learn more about The Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling.
The Digital Benelux FP&A Board will be held on the 11th of May 2021 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST.
If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Benelux FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Brussels and Amsterdam. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from Luxembourg where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
The Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CEST
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Storytelling - Challenges & Best Practices
- The power of FP&A Visualisation
- Value creation through FP&A Storytelling - A case study
- The importance of Technology in leveraging FP&A Visualisation
- Conclusions and recommendations
Digital format: webinar
- Simon Alexander, Director Field Finance (FP&A) - Europe North at FedEx Express, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- James Halley, VP Finance & European CFO at Nidec - ACIM Division, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Muthumari Duraisamy, Director – Global Controlling, Corporate Finance at Coty
- Michael Lengenfelder, Head of FP&A Product Management at Unit4
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.