Struck by lightning - this sums up the situation for most of the organisations in 2020.
Nobody could have predicted the COVID-19 pandemic. This is why the consequences of our unreadiness are huge. The budgets that were thoroughly prepared at the end of 2019 rapidly became obsolete and organisations were left on their own, forced to navigate through the crisis alone.
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) professionals have an opportunity to support bussines during these uncertain times. At this webinar, we looked into several important topics:
- the role of FP&A at times of "black swan" events
- techniques for flexibile FP&A
- real-time scenario planning
- steps for achieving the leading stage of FP&A
At this webinar, you will hear insights from three experienced speakers:
- Alessandro Cardito, Global Consumer Beauty FP&A Director at Coty
- Alban de Vatteville, VP Finance, FP&A Leader Global Connect at Nielsen
- Gordon Stuart, CFO at Unit4
Find out more about what FP&A can do during crisis by watchig this webinar recording.