The event was proudly sponsored by:
The FP&A Trends Survey 2022 shows that newer technologies, such as cloud-based systems and AI/ML are having a big impact on FP&A performance. It's no wonder that digital FP&A is a huge subject now.
We have already entered the era of digital FP&A, where humans and Artificial Intelligence work hand in hand to achieve better analytical results. At the same time, many organisations continue to exercise traditional budgeting and planning cycles and seem to be so far away from deploying any digital methods yet.
That is why we decided to devote our digital circle to the subject of Digital FP&A and Deploying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting.
Watch the recording of the Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Circle to hear insights from senior practitioners and thought leaders about their experiences on Digital AI/ML FP&A.
- Wibe Spekking, CFO at Microsoft, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Gizelda Ekonomi, Financial Planning Transformation - Senior Manager at Vodafone
- Muhammad Zeeshan Taqi, Managing Partner - FP&A at Hub of Finance Transformation, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Andreas Simon, Regional Director MEA at Jedox
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)