The Dubai FP&A Board launched on 25 October 2016 at the InterContinental Dubai Marina. The first discussion was traditionally devoted to the Latest Trends in FP&A.
- Latest Trends in FP&A: UAE Banking experience
- FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
- Latest trends in analytics, planning modelling and systems
- Conclusions and recommendations
The members interactively discussed FP&A Analytics Maturity Model and their companies' current positions according to it. The keynote speaker Ramkumar Balasubramaniam, Head of FP&A and MI at Barclays Bank, shared his view on UAE Banking experience.
The meeting was attended by 29 senior finance practitioners, representatives at large international and local organisations, such as:
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building Company
- Barclays Bank
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- and many others.
We are very grateful to our global sponsor and partner Michael Page for their great support.