The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Circle is proudly sponsored by:
In today’s dynamic world, the traditional budgeting process is increasingly outdated. But what if your organisation is still not ready to abandon it completely?
Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) allows us to take a fresh look at routine budgeting processes and proves to be a valuable exercise for the whole FP&A team. It enables us to understand key business drivers, encourages a culture of business partnering and value creation, and supports agile FP&A. We can also apply its principles to the wider FP&A process, in what is known as Zero-Based FP&A.
Join the Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Circle on the 23rd of November at 4:30 PM GMT to learn the latest trends and developments to successfully implement ZBB.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013, and now has chapters in 29 cities and 16 countries around the world. It aims to develop and promote the best practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), identifying and supporting new global trends, valued skillsets, and leadership practices.
A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM GMT
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM CET
- A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting: Learnings and Successes
- Zero-Based Organisation vs Zero-Based Budgeting
- Finance Business Partnering as enabler of ZBB
- Lessons Learned from implementing ZBB
- ZBB Technology Enablers
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Robert Pyke, FP&A Director at Suntory Beverage & Food Europe
- Shane O'Connell, CFO, EMEA - Thermal Solutions at Honeywell
- Daniel Smedley, CFO at AstraZeneca Canada, Toronto FP&A Board member
- Michael Lengenfelder, Head of FP&A Product Management at Unit4
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Circle is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.