The Digital German FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In the current uncertain business environment, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is increasing its scope and complexity by moving out of the traditional Controlling framework. In fact, FP&A is spreading its influence beyond just finance into the entire organisation.
Gartner forecasted that by 2024, 70% of new FP&A projects will become extended planning and analysis (xP&A) projects, expanding their scope beyond the finance domain into other areas of enterprise planning and analysis.
But what will happen to our traditional Controlling function? How xP&A is enhancing the Corporate Performance Management? How can Controllers and FP&A professionals get ready for this transition?
Join the Digital German FP&A Board to find out the answers. The event will be held online on 4 March from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CET.
Our international panel of experts will explore how to move from Traditional Controlling to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A).
The Panelists and a Facilitator:
- Thomas Kogelberg, Head of Controlling and Finance at Avira
- Abby Obomighie, Group FP&A Director at Spectris plc, a London FP&A Board member
- Marie-Luise Lehmann, Founder at Finance Goes Agile
- Michel Haesendonckx, Global Solution Owner Financial Planning & Analysis at SAP SE
- Matthias Heintke, Managing Director at Protiviti
- Hans Gobin, International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital German FP&A Board will unite the members of the Frankfurt FP&A Board chapter. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Germany where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Moving From Traditional Controlling to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A)
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CET
- What is Extended Planning & Analysis (xP&A)?
- From Traditional Controlling to xP&A - Avira's Journey
- How to Manage the Cultural Shift
- Next Generation xP&A Model
- Skills for Agile Planning and Analysis
- Finance Priorities for Next 12 Months - 2020 Global Survey
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.