The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
In this uncertain business environment, it is important for organisations to understand the latest trends and developments in modern financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and compare their experiences and practices with those of other companies.
We have recently finalised the 2021 FP&A Trends Survey and would like to share with you the latest results on how FP&A is developing in different parts of the globe.
There are many encouraging signs from the survey that showed organisations are making that change to a more dynamic and proactive planning process. But there are also a number of warnings of where FP&A is hampered in its ability to support the business in these uncertain times. In light of this, we will look at how organizations have fared over the past year and how prepared they are to cope with ongoing uncertainty.
Join this upcoming webinar to learn about the latest trends and developments in FP&A based on the global survey results. We are going to cover FP&A Technology, Emerging Trends, FP&A Infrastructure. The webinar will be held on 6 July at 3:00 PM BST (4:00 PM CEST).
- Guillaume Rachline, Vice President Finance - Walmart Canada, Toronto FP&A Board member
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
The Latest Trends and Developments in Financial Planning & Analysis: 2021 Global Survey Results
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CEST
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM GST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- 2021 FP&A Trends Survey: Latest Trends and Challenges
- Increased Value Creation Through High-Performance FP&A
- Trends and Developments in FP&A. How Technology can Support
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Participation in the webinar is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive for finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.