The Digital Benelux FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
Organisations are operating in the world of ‘unknown unknowns’. As they strive to adapt, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) has become increasingly important. FP&A teams must be agile and analytical. They have had to develop whole new ‘playbooks’ in order to overcome challenging changes, taking on roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting.
How do we build winning FP&A teams? How do we adapt them to the ‘next normal’, and how can modern technology help?
Join the Digital Benelux FP&A Board on November 18th from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CET to explore these questions. Our panel of experienced professionals will provide actionable insights on how to Build Business Controlling/ Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Teams.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). It now has Board chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skillsets, and leadership practices in modern corporate FP&A.
The Digital Benelux FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Brussels and Amsterdam. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from Luxembourg where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
How to Build Business Controlling/ Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Teams
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CET
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM GMT)
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A Team Roles
- Building and sustaining Synergistic FP&A Teams
- Adapting FP&A Teams to the New Normal
- How can technology help in building winning FP&A Teams
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Scott Campbell, Head of Digital COE - Finance FP&A at Philips
- James Halley, VP Finance & European CFO at Nidec - ACIM Division, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Bartosz Obojski, Global Finance Planning and Analysis Director at Esko, Brussels FP&A Board member
- Iver van de Zand, Vice President Strategy & Solution Management at SAP
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.