The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The future can no longer be predicted based on only historical data since we are living in the environment of “Unknown Unknowns”. Traditional management accounting methods are no longer sufficient for planning and forecasting. To help navigate this challenge, we must turn to Scenario Planning to guide us.
Scenario Planning is one approach that allows us to make decisions quickly based on real data. It is the key to evaluating what is possible. Now Scenario Planning is evolving to a powerful “Scenario Management” process that is incredibly important for facilitating the decision-making process.
Join us to learn more about the Power of FP&A Scenario Planning from our experienced, international panel of experts. The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board will be held on 24 May at 5:00 PM GST.
Even if the timing of the live event is not convenient, you can still register to view the recording. Please note that the meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board will unite our Board members in Dubai. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the Middle East where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and presentation handouts will be available for the registered participants only. If you would not be able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
The Power of FP&A Scenario Planning
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM GST
(2:00 PM - 3:30 PM BST)
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- Best Practice Scenario Planning and Use of Technology
- Forecasting in Uncertain Environments
- Scenario Management: Quick, Multidimensional and Collaborative
- Evolution of FP&A Scenario Planning - A Case Study from Barclays
- Trends in FP&A Recruitment in the Middle East
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Arun Sadagopan, Director - MEA at Jedox
- Jose Nazario, FP&A and CCAR Director - Global Consumer Banking at Citi, New York FP&A Board member
- Aravinda Tiwari, Senior Director (Finance, Business Transformation & Organisation Effectiveness) - Africa, ME & SAsia at IQVIA, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Ramkumar Balasubramaniam, Head of Finance, Middle East at Barclays, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Bindita Baksi, Consultant - Finance and Accounting for Middle East (UAE, KSA and other Northern Gulf Countries) at Michael Page
- Hans Gobin, International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.