The Digital London FP&A Circle is proudly sponsored by:
For many organisations, the Strategy Gap is a major obstacle that systematically prevents businesses from truly maximizing their Strategic Planning efforts and sustainably creating value for their organization.
Why do companies systematically fail to set meaningful and achievable targets that can help close the strategy gap? What should be the role of the FP&A in Strategic Planning and in closing the Strategy Execution Gap?
Join the Digital London FP&A Circle online on April 22 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM BST to find out the answers with our leading professional panel.
Even if the timing of the live event is not convenient, you can still register to view the recording. Please note that the meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and is open not only for the members of our London FP&A Circle. The digital format does not have any limitations, and we would be happy to welcome guests from different parts of the world.
What is London FP&A Circle?
It is an educational and networking platform of the International FP&A Board which shares the latest professional trends and developments with the UK-based FP&A community. The face to face meetings are not possible in the current environment, and we decided to transform the event into a digital format.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and presentation handouts will be available for the registered participants only. If you would not be able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Empowering FP&A to Close the "Strategy - Execution" Gap
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM BST
- Placing strategy at the heart of planning: Practical steps in linking strategy to budgets
- The balanced practitioner vision on modern Strategic Planning
- Redefining People, Processes and Technology
- How technology can enhance the collaborative Strategic Planning process
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Michael Coveney, Analytics Thought Leader and Author
- Sergey Oreshkov, Director Finance Business Partner OSCO EMEA at Barry Callebaut Group, Brussels FP&A Board member
- Michael Huthwaite, Corporate Finance Director at Walmart
- Oliver Sullivin, Head of FP&A Solution Consulting at Unit4
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Circle is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.