The Digital German FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
Organisations are operating in the world of ‘unknown unknowns’. As they strive to adapt, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) has become increasingly important. FP&A teams must be agile and analytical. They have had to develop whole new ‘playbooks’ in order to overcome challenging changes, taking on roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting.
How do we build FP&A teams from scratch? How do we adapt them to the ‘next normal’, and how can modern technology help?
To explores these questions, join the Digital German FP&A Board, on October 5th from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST. We promise actionable insights from our panel of experienced professionals. Senior speakers from Takeda, Deutsche Bahn and TE Connectivity will discuss how to build Winning Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Teams.
The digital meeting will be interactive, with a panel discussion, 4 polling questions, a Q&A session, and a survey.
Prior registration is required. To confirm your participation, please fill out all required fields with the correct information.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). It now has Board chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skillsets, and leadership practices in modern corporate FP&A.
The Digital German FP&A Board will unite the members of the Frankfurt FP&A Board chapter. We also look forward to inviting guests from other parts of Germany where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Building Winning Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Teams
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM BST)
- FP&A Team Roles
- Evolution of Traditional Controlling - A case study
- The changing role of IT and FP&A in the new world
- Building and sustaining Synergistic FP&A Teams
- How can technology help in building Winning FP&A Teams
- FP&A roles and responsibilities trends in the German market
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Carlos Castillo, Head of FP&A - Region Central, Southern & Eastern Europe at Takeda
- Tanja Schlesinger, VP Business Intelligence OneSource at Deutsche Bahn Regio AG, Frankfurt FP&A Board member, AI/ML FP&A Committee member
- Timothy Mhagama, Vice President Finance & CFO - Global TE Energy at TE Connectivity
- Michael Lengenfelder, Head of FP&A Product Management at Unit4
- Ulrike Porcher, Director Strategic Accounts Managed Solutions/Managed HR Services Lead at Robert Half
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.