With this incredible business environment, modern FP&A teams should be really diversified in terms of their skills and experiences. In the “new normal” reality, FP&A is going to survive but it will be transforming towards the new roles. After all, it comes down to the importance of collaboration.
We will be holding the third Copenhagen FP&A Board on the 22 September 2020 to debate the popular subject of Building Winning Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Teams for the "New Normal".
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Please note below the participation requirements and details:
- The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment from large organisations (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels).
- Places for the Copenhagen chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event. The participants' health and safety is our top priority. All possible precaution and safety measures, as outlined in the government guidelines, will be in place for this meeting.
- The event is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
If you would like to attend, please click the "Register Now" button below and fill in the registration form. We will review your application and get back to you.
Building Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal"
8-30 am - 9-00 am Registration, networking, breakfast
9-00 am - 11-00 am Discussion
11-00 am - 12-00 pm Networking
1. FP&A Team Building: 5 Team Roles
2. Teams Synergy and how to achieve it
3. A case study from the field: Viktor Rasmussen, VP of FP&A at NKT Cables, will share his experience
4. Small groups discussion on FP&A Teams Evolution
5. Conclusions and recommendations
- Matthijs Schot, CFO Europe Region at Svitzer (A.P. Moller-Maersk group), Copenhagen FP&A Board member
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople or consultants.