There are innumerable excellent stories to be told in FP&A, many of which can facilitate the decision-making process. At this time of advanced analytics, flexible dashboarding and effective data visualization, FP&A storytelling has become both an art and a science.
How can we apply analytics, visualization and dashboarding to FP&A Storytelling in order to enhance the fact-based decision-making process?
Watch the recording of the Digital North American FP&A Board to learn more about the Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling from our experienced, international panel of experts:
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and Data Skills Trainer
- Tanbir Jasimuddin, Director of Finance at Vardags, a London FP&A Board member
- Veronica Lopez, Director of Finance, Customer Development at Nestlé Canada
- Michael Lengenfelder, Head of FP&A Product Management at Unit4
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)