As organisations confront a more dynamic world, the traditional budgeting process is increasingly criticised as obsolete. But what if your business is still not ready to abandon traditional budgeting completely?
Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) can act as a stepping stone to a more modern budgeting process. It not only helps to ‘justify the expenses’ but also enables us to understand key drivers and improve our planning process.
At this Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board senior finance practitioners discussed how to successfully implement ZBB.
- Clara Hoon, International Media Finance Leader at Nielsen, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Akshat Khandelwal, CFO Middle East, Turkey and Africa at The Kraft Heinz Company
- Mohamed ElRouby, CFO Middle East Africa at Pharmanovia
- Andreas Simon, Regional Director MEA at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The recording is available for registered users only