The current business environment requires FP&A to use on-demand continuous planning process where various business scenarios can be played almost in real-time.
To become flexible and dynamic, FP&A needs to implement both driver-based planning and FP&A predictive analytics.
In this video, we dive deeper into a case study featured by Alex Beired, Global Director of FP&A at Guardian Industries, where Alex covers several questions:
- What are the key factors for a successful FP&A transformation?
- Why vision is important to start the transformation process?
- How does a journey to driver-based planning look like?
- What is an advanced driver-based planning model?
- How the driver-based approach can be a basis for predictive analytics, effective rolling forecast and scenario planning?
To watch the full webinar, please follow the link.