The fourth Zurich FP&A Board gathered on 5 October 2017 to discuss Rolling Forecast Philosophy.
- Rolling Forecast: main definitions, advantages, and disadvantages
- Rolling Forecast: 7 factors for successful implementation
- Mini case-studies from the field:
- ”AGT Rolling Forecast Process”. Etienne Morel, FP&A Director at AGT International
- "Rolling forecast insights. Marco Supplizi, FP&A Director at Credit Suisse
- Three Stages of Rolling Forecast Maturity. Group work
- Conclusions and recommendations
The event was attended by 29 senior finance practitioners who shared their experience and ideas with each other. Etienne Morel, FP&A Director at AGT International and Marco Supplizi, FP&A Director at Credit Suisse, delivered insights on Rolling Forecast and inspired some interesting discussions afterward.
The Board members represented international and local companies, such as:
- Barry Callebaut
- Credit Suisse
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Thomson Reuters
- and many others.
We are very grateful to our sponsors and partners Page Executive, the global provider of innovative executive search solutions, CCH Tagetik, the leading FP&A Technology company, for supporting the event.