In May 2019, the International FP&A Board held the 5th Brussels meeting where 32 senior finance practitioners shared their ideas about what is a new age of Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB).
- Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB): key definitions and principles
- ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning
- A case study from the field: Nicolas Perrin, Group Business Process Finance Director at Imerys, will share his practical experience on ZBB
- Small groups discussion on ZBB implementations
- Conclusions and Recommendations
After discussing key definitions and principles, the Board looked at ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning. Nicolas Perrin, Group Business Process Finance Director at Imerys, shared his practical experience on ZBB.
The Brussels FP&A Board brought together senior finance practitioners from leading organisations, such as
- Agc Glass Europe
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bemis Europe
- BNY MELLON
- Brussels Airlines
- Owens Corning
- Thales Belgium
- and many others