We are entering the era of digital FP&A where human and artificial intelligence work hand in hand in order to achieve better analytical results. The new world of FP&A requires on-demand continuous planning process where various business scenarios can be played almost in real-time. Both driver-based planning and FP&A predictive analytics are essential tools for implementing flexible dynamic planning and forecasting process.
Join us to learn more about the power of driver-based and predictive FP&A.
The webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
If you are not able to attend the live session, please register to receive the recording and watch it in your spare time.
The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
Thursday, 17 October 2019
4 pm BST - 5 pm BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Evolution: From Traditional to Digital. Driver Based and Predictive FP&A: Key Definitions.
- A case study from the field: "Driver-based approach as a basis for Predictive Analytics, effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning" by Alex Beired, Global Director of FP&A at Guardian Industries
- "The future of FP&A predictive analytics, ML, AI and RPA" by Scott Stern, Global Director of Finance Solutions at OneStream Software
- Q&A on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
- Conclusions and recommendations
Alex Beired, Global Director of FP&A at Guardian Industries
Scott Stern, Global Director of Finance Solutions at OneStream Software
Larysa Melnychuk, Founder and CEO at FP&A Trends Group and International FP&A Board