The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
There is a lot of hype these days about the concept of FP&A Business Partnering. At the time when FP&A framework is moving outside of Finance to the entire organisation, we are introducing the concept of extended Planning and Analysis Business Partner (xP&A Business Partner).
In the current highly uncertain business environment, an xP&A business partner needs to be equipped with defined skills and competencies that bridge technical acumen, technology, and influence. The latest technological advances have enhanced and transformed FP&A frameworks. xP&A Business Partnering is the latest trend that is going well beyond just Finance and involves the entire organisation.
Join our experienced panel of experts to discuss the concept of extended Planning and Analysis Business Partner.
The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board will be held online on the 18th of March 2021 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM GMT.
Register to participate online or attend the recorded version if the timing is not convenient.
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board will unite the members of the London FP&A Board chapter. We would like to extend this invitation to finance practitioners from other parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary. The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM GMT
(5:30 PM - 7:00 PM CET)
1. xP&A Business Partnering: what is it?
2. xP&A Business Partnering and collaboration in LGIM
3. xP&A Business Partnering model - a case study
4. Softer skills for better xP&A Business Partnering
5. How Modern Technology can enhance and transform Business Partnering models?
6. Conclusions and recommendations
7. Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts and a Facilitator:
- Marc Lloyd, Senior Manager, Finance at Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM), London FP&A Board member
- Adam Salem, Head of FP&A at Philip Morris International, Geneva FP&A Board member
- Howard Tunnicliffe, Head of Finance - Subscriptions at The Economist, London FP&A Board member
- Stijn Hoorelbeke, Regional Director UK/Benelux at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.