The San Francisco FP&A Board will meet on the 12th of March 2019 for the third time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of FP&A Business Partnering.
The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now has 21 chapters in 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. This is a leading professional think-tank that combines expertise of many senior finance leaders from around the globe. Its mission is to identify and set new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners at CFO, FD and Head of Finance level in active employment from large local and international organizations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
At this stage, we are inviting only 25 members to join the San Francisco FP&A Board.
FP&A Business Partnering
Tuesday, 12 March 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. What is FP&A Business Partnering and why is it important?
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner?
3. Some case studies from the field:
- Fernando Schreiner, FP&A Director at Gensler, will share his practical experience on FP&A Business Partnering
- "Building Business Partnerships in UCSF", by Kay Obermeier, Finance Director and Head of FP&A at UCSF Medical Center
4. Review of the FP&A Business Partnering Maturity. Small groups work
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Pacific Concourse Level Room GF
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Parking at the Hyatt: valet only, $74/vehicle
- Embarcadero Center Garage: self-parking, evening rates are $3/hour or $35/day
- Address: Embarcadero Center 1/323 Front St. San Francisco, CA 94111
- About a 0.2 mile walk to the Hyatt
- Public Transportation: located very close to the Embarcadero stop for both the Muni bus line and the BART train station
- Both are about a 0.1 mile walk to the Hyatt
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.