The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
In today's dynamic business environment, the ability to swiftly respond and adapt is paramount. However, navigating uncertainty requires a strategic approach. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) is at the forefront of innovation with its Real-Time and Continuous Planning methods.
Curious about the fundamental principles behind Real-Time and Continuous Planning, and interested in implementing this cutting-edge system within your organization? We invite you to join us for the FP&A Trends webinar on November 8th, scheduled for 4:00 PM CET / 10:00 AM EST.
During this event, a distinguished panel of experienced finance professionals from PepsiCo and Canada Post / Postes Canada will generously share their insights and practical knowledge, shedding light on how to successfully embrace and execute these state-of-the-art methodologies.
A recording of the event will be shared afterward with everyone who registers.
- Maria Karaseva, Finance Sr Director Risk & Control at PepsiCo
- Annie Plouffe, General Manager, Finance Data Analytics & Reporting at Canada Post / Postes Canada
- Kevin Freeman, Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Workday
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Real-Time and Continuous Planning: What Does It Involve
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM GMT
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM PST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Real-Time and Continuous Planning: key concepts and definitions
- Six factors for successful implementation
- Practical Examples
- The Role of Technology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A session