The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
Choosing the right technology for financial planning and analysis (FP&A) is crucial for success, but it can be a daunting task.
Many organizations still rely on outdated tools and spreadsheets, which are not equipped to handle the complex needs of modern planning. The 2022 FP&A Trends Survey shows that 58% of respondents use Excel as their main system for planning and forecasting.
Join the upcoming FP&A Trends webinar on the 14th of June to learn practical insights and key considerations for selecting and implementing an FP&A technology solution that fits today's uncertain world. Our expert panel will explore how to choose a solution that provides collaborative planning, driver-based modelling, advanced analytics, and scenario planning.
Don't miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in the evolving landscape of FP&A technology!
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Michael Nudelmann, Director Controlling / Head of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis at SWAROVSKI, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Daniel Bearison, Vice President, Financial Planning & Processes at Omnicom Group, New York FP&A Board Member
- Ben Page, VP of Solutions Consulting at Planful
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Navigating the FP&A Technology Landscape: Key Considerations and Requirements
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM BST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Evolution of FP&A technology
- Key steps & considerations in FP&A technology selection
- Choosing the Right FP&A Technology - A case study at Swarovski
- What can the Right Technology do for Organizations Today
- Conclusions & recommendations
- Q&A Session
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.