The 22nd London FP&A Board will take place on the 7th of March 2019 to debate on the subject of "Integrated Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)".
How to integrate all planning processes in the organisation? How to make sure your top-down and bottom-up planning processes are harmonized? Integrated FP&A can be a solution. It is a hot subject at the moment but it requires the right corporate culture, tools and techniques to make it work. Therefore, it is not surprising that many integrated FP&A projects fail.
At the meeting, we are going to look at the latest trends and developments in the field. There are some valuable tips and factors for the successful implementation and development that we would like to share with you. Join our upcoming meeting to learn, collaborate and network.
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance levels) who represent large local and international organisations.
The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
Thursday, 7 March 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. What is Integrated FP&A?
2. Connecting top-down and bottom-up planning processes
3. Horizontal and vertical integration through key business drivers and systems
4. Some case studies from the field:
- FP&A integration in Nielsen, by Frederik Scheller, Finance Business Partner (Director) FMCG Clients, Global Markets at Nielsen
- "The cultural aspect of FP&A Integration" by James Bowen, Divisional Finance Director at FirstGroup
- "Systems aspect of FP&A Integration", Gavin Green, Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, at Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM)
5. Small groups discussion on the subject
6. Conclusions and recommendations
Michael Page, 1st Floor, Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4JB
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to put you on the cancellation list.