The webinar is proudly sponsored by Wolters Kluwer and
its award-winning CCH® Tagetik expert solution for Corporate Performance Management:
Even in times of unusual volatility, it remains possible to foretell future outcomes and base the decision-making process around the scenarios.
Predictive technology is viewed as being a vital management tool for making sense of past performance and for providing guidance into the future.
However, there are still many questions and misconceptions. Many finance leaders express their concerns about – what they perceive are — the costs, data and system requirements, effectiveness and efficiency of the process.
- What will predictive technology bring to FP&A and the decision-making process?
- How can we possibly trust machine-made predictions?
- Are the benefits even worth the disruption?
- How can predictive analytics help to harmonise strategic, financial and operational plans?
Join us on the 28th of March to find out answers to these questions and more. We will look at how predictive technology can be used to make planning a faster, more accurate and agile process, that spans the entire organisation.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Sebastian Poduch, Head of FP&A at Royal Schiphol Group, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Christine Fromont, Neuroscience Franchise Finance Head & Strategic Assistant to Commerical CFO at Novartis, Geneva FP&A Board member
- Michael Conley, Associate Director, Technology Sales Support at Wolters Kluwer
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Leveraging Predictive Planning and Forecasting within xP&A
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CEST
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Predictive planning and forecasting maturity model
- Predictive analytics example use cases in finance and businessэ
- Predictive planning implementation journey & learnings – a case study at Novartisэ
- Practical Application of AI for Integrated Business Planning
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.