The digital event is proudly sponsored by:
The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), in partnership with FP&A Trends, is hosting a learning event - AFP FinNext Asia. The AFP FinNext Asia Planning Task Force is made up of FP&A professionals based in the Asia-Pacific region, who utilised their knowledge and experience to select the event’s educational sessions.
AFP FinNext Asia is a fully virtual event that will take place on 15-16 June. Attendance is complimentary for all FP&A professionals — no cost to you.
The agenda covers new trends and innovative solutions to help you with challenges in your profession and covers other topics, like digital transformation, artificial intelligence and driver-based planning. Register now for this complimentary event and discover new ideas with educational sessions that align with your needs.
The International FP&A Board Roundtable will take place on June 16 and will be devoted to the subject of The Roadmap for FP&A Transformation. Join us from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m SGT to listen to the panel of thought leaders to share their expertise, experience and recommendations for creating and executing a digital transformation roadmap.
- The event is complimentary.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- The meeting is exclusive to FP&A professionals.
- The webinar recording will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
The Roadmap for FP&A Transformation
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM SGT
9:30 AM – 10:30 AM CEST
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM BST
- FP&A Board Maturity Model: The Roadmap for FP&A Transformation
- Characteristics of Leading State FP&A Organisations
- Microsoft Case Study: Pathways to Digitally-Enabled FP&A
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session