The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
There are so many great stories to be told in FP&A in order to facilitate decision making process! At this time of advanced analytics, flexible dashboarding and effective data visualisation, FP&A Storytelling has become both an art and science.
We would like to invite you to the next Global FP&A Trends Webinar where senior finance leaders from PepsiCo, Beckman Coulter, and SAP will share their practical insights on the subject.
How can we apply analytics, visualisation and dashboarding to FP&A Storytelling in order to enhance fact-based decision making process? We would like to invite you to find out the answers from our leading professional panel.
Register to this FP&A Trends Webinar in order to join us online on October 13 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM BST. If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all the registrants.
- Angelica Ancira, Global Digital Planning Lead at PepsiCo, Geneva FP&A Board member and member of the Artificial Intelligence FP&A Committee
- Pasquale della Puca, Global Shared Services Leader - Senior Director Finance at Beckman Coulter, Geneva FP&A Board member
- Timo Elliott, VP, Global Innovation Evangelist at SAP
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
The Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM BST
- FP&A Storytelling: evolution, methods, challenges
- Using Self-Service Analytics and Visualisation to Drive FP&A Storytelling
- A Case Study from Beckman Coulter: "Story-maker for Revenue Forecasting"
- The power of Visualisation and Dashboarding
- Practical examples and recommendations
Digital format: webinar