The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
FP&A and business leaders are currently managing uncertainty at the speed at which it comes. The traditional cadence of an annual plan and regular forecasts is no longer enough.
Achieving flexibility requires a fundamental rethinking of all traditional planning techniques, methods and processes. The ability to forecast and plan continuously and flexibly stands high on the corporate agenda.
How can we create an FP&A eco-system that supports that speed and flexibility? Join our webinar on 9 November at 11:00 AM PST to find out.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
Surfing Uncertainty with Сontinuous Planning
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Continuous and Flexible Planning key definitions and concepts
- Continuous Planning as an enabler of organizational agility
- Continuous Planning for Capital Intensive business. Jaguar mining experience
- How technology can enhance the process
- Conclusions & Recommendations
- Q&A Session