The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
2021 has been a challenging year for us all. Two years after the arrival of COVID-19, the pandemic is still disrupting our lives. Little by little, we have begun returning to normality.
So now is the time to ask: what have we learned about FP&A? And what does the future hold?
Join us for this webinar on February 22nd to learn more about what lessons the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Sébastien Privel, Senior Director Financial Services, Global COE Reporting and Forecasting at The Coca-Cola Company
- Christina Lewis, Senior Director, Global Finance at Visa, and San Francisco FP&A Board member
- Oliver Sullivin, Head of FP&A Solution Consulting at Unit4
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Reinventing FP&A - Top Seven Lessons Learned from the Pandemic
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Evolution of FP&A
- Top lessons learned from the Pandemic
- Practical examples and case studies
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session