The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
The 2020’s economic volatility has put the shortcomings of the traditional FP&A process on full display. It became clear that in order to navigate through the continued uncertainty finance leaders need to drive transformation.
But which approach is the right one for modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)?
Traditional legacy and static methods are no longer sufficient for budgeting, planning, and forecasting. To help navigate this challenge, we must turn to Scenario Planning and Rolling Forecasts to guide us. Both processes are essential to help radically transform and become more agile and resilient. However, there are a lot of myths and misconceptions about Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning.
Both approaches are centred on a modern driver-based, collaborative and connected FP&A framework. At the same time, Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning are different processes and require a balanced approach to achieve the best outcomes.
Our experienced and international panel of speakers will dispel myths and misconceptions of Rolling Forecast and FP&A Scenario Planning. Join us to learn more. The FP&A Trends Webinar will be held on 24 June at 5:30 PM BST.
The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
- Nitu Agarwal, Senior Director Finance at Thomson Reuters, London FP&A Board member
- Richard Melia, Finance Director, FP&A, Corporate Finance at IQVIA, New York FP&A Board member
- Chris Davenport, Business Value & Strategy at Anaplan
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
Myths and Misconceptions of Rolling Forecast and FP&A Scenario Planning
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM BST
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM CEST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- Modern FP&A Framework for Effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
- Rolling Forecast: Key Factors for Success
- IQVIA Case Study on Scenario Planning
- The Role of Modern Technology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Participation in the webinar is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive for finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.