The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) has become an essential element of the DNA of the most successful organisations. And yet, at a time requiring speed and agility, and in a function where these qualities are even more important than in others, finance professionals continue to cleave to traditional management accounting methods and adhere to longstanding processes.
In a world of Unknown Unknowns, these traditional means of work are simply not fast enough. First and foremost, Best-in-class FP&A is about agility. Accordingly, it specialises in the ability to orient planning activity around the needs and cycles of the products and services provided by the organisation. With a constant flow of urgent demands leaving little time to make changes, finance teams need practical advice on how to digitally transform FP&A.
Join this upcoming webinar to learn more about the Best-In-Class FP&A and How to Get There based on global 2021 FP&A Trends Research.
The webinar will be held on 15 September at 3:00 PM BST (4:00 PM CEST).
- Remko Boer, VP Finance at Shell, London FP&A Board member
- Paul Barnhurst, Director of Finance at Digicert
- Lawrence Serven, FP&A Thought Leader and Author, Regional Director at Board International
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
FP&A Board Maturity Model: Best-In-Class FP&A and How to Get There
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CEST
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Board Maturity Model
- FP&A Maturity: Leading state vision
- Moving your Maturity to the next level: Practical steps
- Creating the roadmap: 9 rungs to FP&A transformation
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
Participation in the webinar is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm registrations with missing and incorrect details.