The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
The modern FP&A takes an exciting path of transformation to meet the demands of modern business operating in a highly uncertain environment. Changes in the FP&A framework are mainly driven by an increasing amount of data, innovations in technology and analytical methods. What will it involve getting to the leading stage of FP&A Maturity?
Join us for the FP&A Trends Webinar on April 20 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM CEST (3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST) to learn about the key steps to consider for moving your FP&A process to the next level. If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
- Vignesh Dumonceau, CFO Flex Switzerland at Flex, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Lawrence Serven, Regional Director and Thought Leader at Board International
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Embracing FP&A Transformation: Key Steps to Consider
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CEST
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
10 AM - 11 AM EDT
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Maturity Model (from merely predicting to driving performance)
- Practitioner View on FP&A Transformation:
* FP&A Diagnostics
* Assessment of Processes, Technology and People
* Creating the Transformation Roadmap
- How Technology Can Enhance FP&A Transformation?
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Participation in the webinar is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive for finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrants with missing and incorrect details.