The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
Some people believe that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will eventually replace humans within FP&A. Thought leaders and experienced AI users feel that this is completely wrong. For AI to be effective, it needs to be combined with human intelligence (HI).
There is no doubt that AI is going to be a game-changer in the value that can be offered by FP&A. When implemented as part of the normal FP&A process, automated AI is like having another member of the team.
However, to fully embrace AI, FP&A needs to have a proper process implemented by practitioners.
AI does not replace the need for FP&A. AI is an enhancer of human intelligence that will allow FP&A to meet the planning challenges of organizations in an increasingly complex world.
This webinar will be looking specifically at Roche case study of how, when combined with human intelligence, AI can transform the role of FP&A.
The FP&A Trends Webinar will be held on 27 April from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM SGT. If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
Join us to learn more about The Combined Power of Human and Artificial Intelligence in FP&A: Roche Case Study from our experienced panel of experts.
- Francois Furlan, Center of R&D Financial Excellence at Roche
- Cedric Assaouloff, Pharma Finance R&D Center of Excellence at Roche
- Marcelo de Souza, pRED Finance - People and Chapter Lead at Roche
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
The Combined Power of Human and Artificial Intelligence in FP&A: Roche Case Study
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM BST
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM AEDT
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- Predictive Planning Maturity Model
- Creating Momentum around Digital Finance
- Roche ShowCase: From Experimentation to Practical Solution on How to Forecast 4 billion euros in 2 hours
- Future Outlook and Practical Recommendation
- Q&A Session
Participation in the webinar is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.