The webinar is proudly sponsored by Wolters Kluwer and
its award-winning CCH® Tagetik expert solution for Corporate Performance Management:
Organisational agility often faces a considerable barrier: unaligned top-down and bottom-up planning processes. It happens when financial, operational and strategic planning processes are not harmonised. When we experience this problem, we always wonder:
- How can we bridge this planning gap?
- How can we harmonise all essential planning processes by going beyond finance to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A)?
The answer may be Integrated FP&A. A crucial framework for planning in the world of unknown unknowns, Integrated FP&A helps organisations to close the gap between unaligned vertical and horizontal planning processes.
Join us for the webinar on October 19 to learn more about FP&A Integration: the winning formula of harmonising top-down and bottom-up planning processes from senior practitioners and thought leaders.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Garrett Dennie, Vice President of Finance at Linde/Praxair Canada, Toronto FP&A Board member
- Timo Rantala, Head of Integrated Business Planning at Tikkurila
- Michael Conley, Technology Director, CCH Tagetik at Wolters Kluwer
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
FP&A Integration: The Winning Formula of Harmonising Top-Down and Bottom-Up Planning Processes
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM BST
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM CEST
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A Integration: key concepts and definitions
- The journey toward Integrated Finance
- Practical insights and case studies
- The role of modern technologies
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session