The First Digital Swiss FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role has become increasingly more important with FP&A teams adapting quickly and developing their new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
More details about the subject, speakers and time are available below.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Swiss FP&A Board will unite our Swiss FP&A Board chapters from Geneva and Zurich. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Switzerland where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the "New Normal"
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST
- Scenario Planning: Quick, Integrated and Multidimensional
- Cash Flow Planning
- FP&A Teams and Collaborative Planning
- Digital FP&A: Moving to the Leading Analytical Stage
- Latest Trends in FP&A Recruitment in Switzerland
- Conclusions and Recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts:
- Denis Ranke, VP Finance at Diethelm Keller Management AG, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Laurent Claes, Global FP&A Director at Cartier, Geneva FP&A Board member
- James Halley, VP Finance & European CFO at Nidec - ACIM Division, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Patrick Jung, Senior Manager at Horváth & Partners Management Consultants
- Anthony Caffon, Director at Michael Page Finance
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.