The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In the current uncertain business environment, FP&A is increasing its scope and complexity by moving out of the traditional Management Accounting framework. In fact, FP&A is spreading its influence beyond just finance into the entire organisation.
Gartner forecasted that by 2024, 70% of new financial planning and analysis projects (FP&A) will become extended planning and analysis (xP&A) projects, expanding their scope beyond the finance domain into other areas of enterprise planning and analysis.
But what will happen to our traditional Management Accounting? How xP&A is enhancing the Corporate Performance Management? How can FP&A professionals get ready for this transition?
Join our next Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board to find out the answers. The event will be held online on 21 January 2021 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM GMT.
Our international panel of experts will explore how to move from Traditional Management Accounting to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A).
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board will unite the members of London FP&A Board chapter. We would like to extend this invitation to finance practitioners from other parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Moving from Traditional Management Accounting to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A)
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM GMT
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM CET
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM PST
- What is Extended FP&A (xP&A)?
- Next generation FP&A Operating Model
- The end of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and the beginning of xP&A
- The mindset shift: Integrating S&OP and FP&A
- How can FP&A professionals get ready for the transition?
- Conclusions and Recommendations
The Panel of Experts:
- Kerryn Haynes, Divisional Finance Director at Oxford University Press
- Ash Sharma, Finance Director at Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Nilly Essaides, Senior Research Director at The Hackett Group
- David Williams, Vice President at SAP
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrants with missing and incorrect details.