The Digital Swiss FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The future can no longer be predicted based on only historical data since we are living in the environment of “Unknown Unknowns”. Traditional management accounting methods are no longer sufficient for planning and forecasting. To help navigate this challenge, we must turn to Scenario Planning to guide us.
Scenario Planning is one approach that allows us to make decisions quickly based on real data. It is the key to evaluating what is possible. Now Scenario Planning is evolving to a powerful “Scenario Management” process that is incredibly important for facilitating the decision-making process.
The Digital Swiss FP&A Board will be held online on the 4th of February 2021 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CET. Join our experienced panel of experts to discuss The Power of FP&A Scenario Planning.
Register to participate online or attend the recorded session If the timing is not convenient.
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Swiss FP&A Board will unite our FP&A chapters from Geneva and Zurich. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Switzerland where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary. The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
The Power of FP&A Scenario Planning
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CET
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM GMT)
- Forecasting in Uncertain Environments
- Evolution of FP&A Scenario Planning in STMicroelectronics
- Scenario Management: Quick, Multidimensional and Collaborative
- Best practice Scenario Planning and Use of Technology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts:
- Remko Boer, VP Finance - Shell Upstream Controller/ Planning & Appraisal and Reporting at Shell, London FP&A Board member
- Massimo Magliocco, Planning Director at STMicroelectronics, Geneva FP&A Board member
- Kristina Dalesio, Senior Finance Director Global Vision FP&A COE at Johnson & Johnson
- Dennis Christoph Nann, Managing Consultant at Horváth & Partners Management Consultants
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.