The Digital Swiss FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The current business and economic environment have fundamentally changed over the last year. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) has become increasingly more important. FP&A teams have to be agile and adapt quickly. They also have had to develop whole new “playbooks” in order to prepare for the future and lead the organisation through these changes.
The Digital Swiss FP&A Board will be held online on May 6 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to build Winning FP&A Teams.
At this meeting, we will review the latest FP&A team roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting. The panellists will also share their practical knowledge on
- how to build FP&A Teams from scratch,
- how to adapt FP&A Teams to the "New Normal",
- how modern technology can enhance team collaboration
The digital meeting will be interactive with a panel discussion, 4 polling questions, Q&A session, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Swiss FP&A Board will unite our FP&A chapters from Geneva and Zurich. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Switzerland where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Building Winning FP&A Teams
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CEST
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM BST)
- FP&A Team Roles
- FP&A Team Roles and Skills Required for a Winning FP&A Team
- How to Build and Sustain Synergistic FP&A Teams - A Case Study
- Adapting FP&A Teams to the New Normal - a Case Study
- How Can Technology Help in Building Winning FP&A Teams
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Svetlana Ryzhik, Finance Project Director at JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
- Maria Micu, Executive Director Finance at Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- Laurent Claes, Group Controlling Director at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, Geneva FP&A Board member
- Paolo Guerrieri, Senior Solution Architect at CCH Tagetik
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.