The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
As organisations confront a more dynamic world, the traditional budgeting process is increasingly criticised as obsolete. But what if your business is still not ready to abandon traditional budgeting completely?
Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) can act as a stepping stone to a more modern budgeting process. It not only helps to ‘justify the expenses’ but also enables us to understand key drivers and improve our planning process. Its principles can also be extrapolated to other areas of the FP&A process, in what is known as Zero-Based FP&A. ZBB encourages a culture of business partnering and value creation, and supports agile FP&A.
Join the Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board on the 15th of November at 5:00 PM GST to learn how to successfully implement ZBB.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). It now has chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board will unite our Board members in Dubai. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other areas in the Middle East where the FP&A Board has not yet been geographically established.
A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM GST
(1:00 PM - 2:30 PM GMT)
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting: Learnings and Successes
- Zero-Based Budgeting Evolution: from ZBB to Zero-Based FP&A
- ZBB in uncertain times - Pharmanovia case study
- ZBB Technology Enablers
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Akshat Khandelwal, CFO Middle East, Turkey and Africa at The Kraft Heinz Company
- Clara Hoon, International Media Finance Leader at Nielsen, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Mohamed ElRouby, CFO Middle East Africa at Pharmanovia
- Andreas Simon, Director MEA at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.