The Digital London FP&A Circle is proudly sponsored by:
The ability to respond to rapid change and uncertainty requires agility and resilience. One of the biggest barriers between organisations and increasing their agility comes from unaligned top-down and bottom-up planning processes, and FP&A plays a key role in balancing these two models. Their successful combination can increase the quality and accuracy of planning results.
- Why is there a gap between strategic, financial and operational planning processes?
- How do we bridge this gap to increase agility?
- How can we harmonise FP&A through data drivers, models and processes?
- What are the key challenges and benefits for organisations to address this?
Join the Digital London FP&A Circle on 23 September from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM BST to explore the answers to these questions and actionable insights on how to successfully transform and harmonise your top-down and bottom-up planning
The event will be recorded and shared via email afterwards with everyone who registers. This meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
What is London FP&A Circle?
The London FP&A Circle is an educational networking platform of the International FP&A Board which shares the latest professional trends and developments with the UK-based FP&A community. As face-to-face meetings are not possible in the current environment, we have decided to transform the format of the event into a digital one.
FP&A Integration: How to Harmonise Organisational Planning Processes
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM BST
- FP&A Integration: key concepts and definitions
- Harmonising data, drivers, models and processes
- How technology can unify planning processes
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
The professional panel of experts will be confirmed soon.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Circle is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.