London FP&A Circle goes digital!
The 10th London FP&A Circle will be held online on the 18 June 2020 from 5-00 pm to 6-30 pm. It will be devoted to a popular subject - Building Winning FP&A Teams in a Time of Great Challenges.
FP&A team building is such an important objective for any 21st-century organisation.
At this meeting, we will review the latest FP&A team roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting. Our experienced panel of experts will also share their practical knowledge on how to build FP&A Teams from scratch, how modern technology can enhance team collaboration and what are the latest trends and developments in FP&A employment.
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating polling questions, Q&A session and survey.
What is London FP&A Circle?
This is an educational and networking platform of the International FP&A Board which shares the latest professional trends and developments with the UK-based FP&A community. The Circle is open to both senior and mid-level finance practitioners in active employment. The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
The digital format does not have borders. This time, we would be happy to extend our invitations to some non-UK based participants as well.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and presentation handouts will be available for the registered participants only. If you would not be able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Building Winning FP&A Teams in a Time of Great Challenges
5-00 pm – 6-30 pm BST
1. What are the key features of the 21st century FP&A Professional?
2. 5 Key FP&A Team Roles: the Architect, the Data Scientist, the Analyst, the Storyteller, the Influencer
3. FP&A Team Building: practical steps
4. How modern technology can enhance team collaboration
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Digital. Webinar format.
The panel of Experts:
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador
- Maria Olsson, FP&A Transformation Lead at ConvaTec and International FP&A Board Ambassador
- Will Ingles, FP&A Transformational Director at Avon
- Alistair Gurney, Group FP&A Director at Unit4
- Jonathan Firth, Managing Director London & South at Michael Page
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the FP&A Circle events is complimentary and by invitation only. The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.