|The event is proudly sponsored by Wolters Kluwer and CCH® Tagetik:
|In partnership with:
Nowadays, organizations speed up their analytical transformation to be able not just to survive but thrive in this uncertain world.
Over the last 8 years, the International FP&A Board has developed the FP&A Maturity Model, which helps companies assess their current state, identify areas of improvement and embark on the journey of intelligent transformation. It aims to highlight the essential attributes of an FP&A department capable of driving organizational success.
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, further Board chapters have been successfully established in 32 cities in 18 countries, identifying and supporting new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance levels) representing large local and international organizations (revenue from £0.5B). Please note there are limited places in the meeting room. Meeting invitations are extended only to 25 senior finance practitioners.
Board meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and by invitation only.
Creating Your Transformation Map with the FP&A Trends Maturity Model
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Discussion
8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Drinks and networking
- FP&A Trends Maturity Model: general overview
- Six dimensions and five stages of FP&A Maturity
- Moving to the Leading Stage: creating your transformation map
- Practical examples in the field:
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation: Beginnings and Lessons Learnt", presentation shared by Craig Anderson, Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at University Health Network
- "Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: FP&A Analytical Transformation Journey" presentation shared by Sebastian Lightly, Senior Director, Operations Finance at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Small groups work
- Conclusions and recommendations
Toronto Spaces Liberty Village
80 Atlantic Avenue, 4th Floor
Toronto, Canada M6K 1X9
The event will take place on the 4th floor.
There is street parking available as well as a parking lot close by:
34 Hanna Ave Parking (https://parking.greenp.com/carpark/224_34-hanna-avenue/)
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
THE FULL CAPACITY FOR THE MEETING HAS BEEN REACHED, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT REGISTRATIONS WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST. UPON CANCELLATIONS, REGISTRANTS ON THE WAITING LIST WILL RECEIVE PROMPT NOTIFICATION.