The Boston FP&A Board will meet on the 27th of February 2020 for the sixth time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of A New Era of Zero-Based Budgeting. ZBB is a well-known concept but recently it has been given a new life since it is an enabler for driver-based modelling and flexible planning.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Boston chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
A New Era of Zero-Based Budgeting
Thursday, 27 February 2020
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB): key definitions and principles
2. ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning
3. A case study from the field
4. Small groups discussion on ZBB implementations
5. Conclusions and Recommendations
125 High Street
2nd Floor Conference Center
Boston MA 02110
All guests will need an ID to enter the building.
- 125 High St Garage (the same building as the event) - 115 Purchase St. Boston, MA 02110 – in after 4 pm, out before midnight: $10
- 100 High St. Boston, MA 02110 – in after 5:30 pm, out before 5:00 am: $10
- 225 Franklin St. Boston, MA 02110 - in after 5 pm, out before 5:00 am $10
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople or consultants.